Museums, cultural facilities, and educational projects form the core of Springboard’s featured architecture projects. Designing these specialized types of buildings requires a unique combination of creativity and practicality. Public areas and private back-of-house functions have distinct demands that can conflict if not planned correctly. Springboard brings extensive experience and understanding of these environments to resolving the design of every new building and renovation project they encounter.
Residential and commercial projects complement Springboard’s featured museum projects. Springboard’s portfolio also features new residential construction and renovations, commercial interiors and retail environments.
Springboard’s clients include:
- Adagio Health
- Andy Warhol Museum
- August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Carnegie Museum of Art
- Children’s Museum Pittsburgh
- Davis Museum and Cultural Center
- Herman Miller
- National Aviary
- Regina Gouger Miller Gallery
- Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Regional History Center